Updated: Nov 23/13
NB. Be sure to read Trying to Decide which Sperm Bank to Use? which details users' personal experiences.
Although most clinics deal primarily with 1 sperm bank, a clinic can usually order sperm from any bank, including those outside Canada, as long as the sperm meets Canadian screening regulations. Contact the sperm bank and ask which clinics they work with near you.
Single and lesbian women sometimes have difficulty accessing treatment; however, in most large urban centres, marital status &/or sexual orientation are not obstacles.
• Hamilton: Can-Am Cryo Services (Extensive info on donors including photos; some identity-release donors.)
• Newmarket: Outreach Health Services
• Toronto: ReproMed - The Toronto Institute for Reproductive Medicine (Extensive info on donors)
• Nordisk Cryobank
• The London Sperm Bank
• Berkeley: The Sperm Bank of California (The only non-profit sperm bank. Pioneered the concept of identity-release donors 25+ years ago. Extensive donor portfolios.
• Los Angeles: California Cryobank
• Oakland: Rainbow Flag Health Services & Sperm Bank
• San Francisco: Pacific Reproductive Services
• Augusta: Xytex
• Newton: New England Cryogenic Center
• North Roseville: Cryogenic Laboratories
• Mountainside: BioGenetics
• Fairfax: Fairfax Cryobank