Revised: May 18, 2015
SOURCES OF FUNDING
The Infertility Network does not accept referral or advertising fees, and receives no financial support from government; medical or other professional associations; pharmaceutical manufacturers of fertility drugs; other corporations & organizations; IVF clinics; or the United Way.
From 1994-present, most of the money that enables our small charity to operate has come from a charitable bingo we run at the Kennedy Road Bingo Hall (Toronto), 1:00-3:30pm on Thursdays. Other revenue comes from the sale of books & videos; registration fees for seminars & workshops; and personal or professional donations & memberships.
SUPPORTERS (The following agreed to have their names listed.)
• Dr. Lila Z. Hakim, C. Psych, Psychologist, Toronto, Ontario
• Lois Ostolosky, Social Worker, Conceiving Wellness, London, Ontario
• Melissa Melis (in celebration of the life of Georgia Maye)
• Dr. Norman Barwin, Ottawa, Canada.
• Dr. Kaleb Montgomery, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, Fertility Toronto
• Glen Shields Pharmacy, 905-669-6851
• Diane Ehrensaft, PhD. Developmental & clinical psychologist, San Francisco, USA. Author of Mommies, Daddies, Donors, Surrogates: Answering Tough Questions and Building Strong Families (available through the Infertility Network Store.)
1997-2008: Len Frejlich
Each year, Len put a donation jar in the Toronto Blue Jays Visiting Team’s Clubhouse (which he manages) to collect Canadian coins discarded by American baseball players; he also donated the proceeds from an annual golf tournament he organized for friends.